Monday, February 7, 2011

MAIL

I received my Contract and Notice of Appointment mid-day on February 1st. (I was out and didn't have access to it).

On February 2nd, I was snowed in, so I read and signed everything. I prepared my documents so that I could bus down to the Korean Embassy the next day. This is what I brought to process my E-2 Visa:

- My passport
- A photocopy of my passport
- A passport photo (so I had to hop into a photobooth again)
- A photocopy of my notarized & consulated CRC
- A photocopy of my notarized & consulated diploma
- A sealed copy of my transcripts (mine didn't have a sticker on the envelope and the girl had a mini-freak out on me)
- A filled out E-2 Visa Application form (Rowan sent me one that was partially filled out for me)
- A filled out Consuls Checklist
- $55

On the 3rd, this is what I did and am now currently waiting for my E-2 to be processed.

No comments:

Post a Comment