Monday, February 7, 2011

TEFL

I am such a slacker.

Remember that TEFL course I took? I finished my lessons by the end of August but just didn't want to write my exam in case I failed it. I realized that I had until February 2nd to write it and I didn't want to do it on the 1st because it was my birthday.

On the 31st of January, I woke up and tackled this beast. It was fairly easy (especially if I had wrote it in September when everything was still fresh). I hope I passed it, it took me more than 8 hours (although I might've taken slacking breaks in between)!

I think I might've messed up though because it takes 10 days to mark and another 3 weeks for my certificate to get mailed to me (3 working days if I wanted to go the express route + $50). I need my certificate during training, which is on the 17th of February. The math makes this one a little bit impossible, so I think I won't get paid as much.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment