Monday, February 14, 2011

TESOL CERTIFICATE

After stalking DHL for the past week (I had the window up and would just refresh it every hour or so), it finally came!

I was so nervous that my TESOL wouldn't reach me on time and I wouldn't get paid extra but YAY! I literally sat by my door, until 3 PM rolled around and my friend saw the truck pull up. The delivery man rang the door bell and I pretended that I had a life and took my time to answer it. HAPPY.

Now I am waiting at my other friend's until 5 AM to get a ride to the airport.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found this blog through your tumblr and it's so helpful ahaha I'm also 22, just finished my undergrad and planning to apply for the EPIK program this April for the August term and was wondering how the online TESOL class works. Was it pretty easy or difficult?

    ReplyDelete