Monday, February 7, 2011

PLACEMENT

On the 17th on January, I received this email:

"Hi there,
EPIK today contacted my office wanting to place you in one of the two remaining provinces as these are the only locations that still need teachers.
Chungbuk or Gyeongbuk
If you want to take one of these provinces, EPIk will place you there.
If not, you may go on a waiting list for one of the locations you originally requested. There would be no guarantee of placement in those locations though.
Your last option is to wait for the August intake when your application can simply be transferred over to.
Please let me know ASAP"

I am easily stressed, I couldn't make up my mind. I tried researching these provinces, calling my Korean friends and asking them, but nothing seemed to help. I noticed that Chungbuk was closer to Seoul and Gyeongbuk was closer to Busan. I picked Chungbuk.

So here I am, knowing that I am supposed to leave around the 16th-19th of February, finally with some sort of knowledge of where I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment